The Flower camping Beauchêne is ideally located 7 minutes from the beaches, Jard sur Mer and Longeville sur Mer. Enough to enjoy the joys of the sea with family or friends.
While the youngest are building a sandcastle, put your towel down and soak up the sun while listening to the lapping waves, all you need to enjoy and relax.
The beaches that we recommend as close to our Beauchêne campsite :
Longeville sur mer :
– Plage du Rocher : supervised from June to September, accessible for disabled, picnic area, possible activities: surfing, paddle, kitesurf and shore fishing
– Plage des Conches: supervised from June to September, picnic area, possible activities: surfing, paddle and kitesurf.
– Plage du Bouil : possible activities: windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle and kayak.
Jard sur mer :
– Plage de Boisvinet : monitored from mid-June to mid-September, accessible to PRM.
Talmont Saint Hilaire :
– Plage du Veillon : supervised in July and August, accessible for disabled, restaurant / snack, picnic area, possible activities: surfing, paddle, kitesurf, canoe and fishing on foot.
What could be better than a refreshing walk, in the shade of the pines in one of the coastal forests or inland. Take a deep breath and listen to the calm that surrounds you: the birdsong, the ocean or simply the wind passing between the branches of the trees.
- Forêt de Longeville sur mer
- Forêt de Jard sur Mer
- Forêt de Poiroux